söndag 1 maj 2011

I have got a life

Turn it down so I can't hear it. Turn it out so I can't see it. It's just useless to ignore. You're going down, you don't feel it. Turn it round, you don't mean it but I can't stand it anymore, when the whole world sighs and it's making you so deflated. I've got a life though it refuses to shine. I've got a life it ain't over. I've got a way - it's the only things thats mine. All I'm asking for is tenderness, a little tenderness. Oh, it's a cruel place. You never asked to be here - nobody cares and no ones gonna help you now. It's dog eat dog the human race. The only thing they'll do is hate you. Such a crime to be unkind. Turn your cheek pretend your blind. I've got a life. You must be strong now baby because you haven't got a life. Be strong now baby, got to be strong now baby. Because I will not be by your side anymore. I can't stand it anymore when the world sighs and it's making you so deflated.


I hope you can realize you're going down.
You never asked to be here - nobody cares and no ones gonna help you now.
It's dog eat dog the human race.
The only thing they'll do is hate you.
Such a crime to be unkind. Turn your cheek pretend your blind.
I've got a life.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar